- ohora Pro Glossy Top Gel seals the semicure nail for long-lasting wear
- ohora Pro Easy Peel Remover removes the semicure nail with ease & without damaging your natural nail
ohora Pro Glossy Top Gel
STEP 2. Cure 2-3 times with the ohora UV Gel Lamp - if the nails are not hard enough, cure an additional 2-3 times.
* ohora Pro Glossy Top Gel doesn’t need to be wiped off after curing as no uncured gel will be left.
** Please note that overcuring may cause early chipping and cracking.
[Tips for gem nails]
Type 1. Basic Rounded-Shaped Gems
- Apply top gel around the gems ONLY. When the top gel covers the surface of gems, the shine of the gems will disappear.
Type 2. Rectangle-Shaped Gems
- Apply top gel on the rectangle-shaped gem to make it last longer.
Type 3. Pearl Gems - Apply top gel over all parts of the pearl gems. The subtle gloss of pearl will last longer with our glossy top gel.
ohora Pro Easy Peel Remover
1. Remove the sealed lid by using the cap as a lever to remove it easily.
2. Attach the dropper tip to the bottle container hole. Press hard until you hear a clicking sound.
* Store the dropper with the bottle container and keep the lid closed. Volatilization of the contents may occur due to the specific ingredient.
1. Apply 1-2 drops of the Pro Easy Peel Remover to the edge of your nail and toenail. And gently push the edge of semicure gel with a wood stick.
2. By applying little by little of the Pro Easy Peel Remover through the gap between nail and semicure gel, you will be able to remove the semicure gel more gently and smoothly.
More Details : ohora How to & Tips
1. ohora Pro Glossy Top Gel makes the semicure nail stick for long-lasting wear
2. ohora Pro Easy Peel Remover removes the semicure nail with ease & without damaging your natural nail
"Di-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Hema, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone"
ohora Pro Easy Peel Remover
"Propylene Carbonate, WATER, ethanol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Panthenol, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Copper Tripeptide-1, Benzyl salicylate, fragrance, Linalool, Limonene"
Buy on VANITY TABLE
Ratings & Reviews
both the gel top coat and the remover have worked great for me so far. the top coat really seems to extend the lifetime of the strips and the remover helped the strip come off with no damage to the nail below.
will buy again
it is convenient to have everything in one set
Great for Starters
Really love the remover, it helps me keep my nails healthy and free from damage when i change out my nails. Each new nail kit comes with a wood stick to help remove the nail but the adhesive is really strong and would damage the nail bed if not combined with the gel removed. I haven't tested the nails without the top coat, but really like the shine. It's easy to apply and quick drying - as a newbie to Ohora nails i'm getting 7-8 nails before I see any chips and a solid 10 days before they're noticeable.
Must have combo
This was the perfect gift for myself since I'm new to doing my own nails. Super easy to use for. Start up.