-30%
New
[Gel Nail Strips]
Starter Kit: Hello Ghost
$63.50 $44.45
Starter Kit: Hello Ghost
The complete kit to get you started with ohora this Halloween. Includes:  VANITY TABLE Gel Lamp Pro Glossy Top Gel (1ea) Pro Easy Peel Remover (1ea) N Hello Ghost TYPE: Gel Nail Strips WHAT IS ohora? ohora offers semi-cure gel nails made of real liquid...
$63.50 $44.45
-30%
New
[Gel Nail Strips]
Starter Kit: My Kitty
$63.50 $44.45
Starter Kit: My Kitty
The complete kit to get you started with ohora this Halloween. Includes:  VANITY TABLE Gel Lamp Pro Glossy Top Gel (1ea) Pro Easy Peel Remover (1ea) N My Kitty TYPE: Gel Nail Strips WHAT IS ohora? ohora offers semi-cure gel nails made of real liquid...
$63.50 $44.45
-10%
New
[Gel Nail Strips]
Pumpkin Patch
$34.50 $31.05
Pumpkin Patch
Fall exclusive bundle.  Includes:  N Cream Cotton N Cream Pumpkin N Tint Scarlet TYPE: Gel Nail Strips WHAT IS ohora? ohora offers semi-cure gel nails made of real liquid gel but only cured by 60% in advance to be flexible and wearable for all nail shapes and sizes. Upon curing the...
$34.50 $31.05
-10%
New
[Gel Nail Strips]
Vin Chaud
$42.00 $37.80
Vin Chaud
Fall exclusive bundle.  Includes:  N Bourgogne N Ruby N Hibiscus TYPE: Gel Nail Strips WHAT IS ohora? ohora offers semi-cure gel nails made of real liquid gel but only cured by 60% in advance to be flexible and wearable for all nail shapes and sizes. Upon curing the remaining 40%, the...
$42.00 $37.80
-10%
[Gel Nail Strips]
Fall Foliage
$45.00 $40.50
Fall Foliage
Fall exclusive bundle.  Includes:  N Mild Latte N Eldorado N Bergamot TYPE:Gel Nail Strips WHAT IS ohora? ohoraoffers semi-cure gel nails made of real liquid gel but only cured by 60% in advance to be flexible and wearable for all nail shapes and sizes. Upon curing the remaining 40%, the gel will...
$45.00 $40.50
-10%
New
[Gel Nail Strips]
Forest Picnic
$42.00 $37.80
Forest Picnic
Fall exclusive bundle.  Includes:  N Road Trip N Butterscotch N Sweet-pea TYPE: Gel Nail Strips WHAT IS ohora? ohora offers semi-cure gel nails made of real liquid gel but only cured by 60% in advance to be flexible and wearable for all nail shapes and sizes. Upon curing the remaining 40%,...
$42.00 $37.80
-10%
New
[Gel Nail Strips]
Orange Marmalade
$42.00 $37.80
Orange Marmalade
Fall exclusive bundle.  Includes:  N Juicy Tweed N Peachnia N Orange Check TYPE: Gel Nail Strips WHAT IS ohora? ohora offers semi-cure gel nails made of real liquid gel but only cured by 60% in advance to be flexible and wearable for all nail shapes and sizes. Upon curing the remaining...
$42.00 $37.80
-10%
New
[Gel Nail Strips]
Pumpkin Toffee
$42.00 $37.80
Pumpkin Toffee
Fall exclusive bundle.  Includes:  N Marmalade N Eternal N Toffee TYPE:Gel Nail Strips WHAT IS ohora? ohoraoffers semi-cure gel nails made of real liquid gel but only cured by 60% in advance to be flexible and wearable for all nail shapes and sizes. Upon curing the remaining 40%, the gel will completely...
$42.00 $37.80
-10%
New
[Gel Nail Strips]
Winter is Coming
$47.50 $42.75
Winter is Coming
Fall exclusive bundle.  Includes:  N Clean White N Bloom N Horizon TYPE:Gel Nail Strips WHAT IS ohora? ohoraoffers semi-cure gel nails made of real liquid gel but only cured by 60% in advance to be flexible and wearable for all nail shapes and sizes. Upon curing the remaining 40%,...
$47.50 $42.75
-10%
[Gel Nail Strips]
Forest Elves
$42.00 $37.80
Forest Elves
Fall exclusive bundle.  Includes:  N Charmant N Mute N Dazzling TYPE:Gel Nail Strips WHAT IS ohora? ohoraoffers semi-cure gel nails made of real liquid gel but only cured by 60% in advance to be flexible and wearable for all nail shapes and sizes. Upon curing the remaining 40%, the gel will...
$42.00 $37.80
-10%
New
[Gel Nail Strips]
Alice
$42.00 $37.80
Alice
Fall exclusive bundle.  Includes:  N Flyway  N Snatched N Love Love Love TYPE:Gel Nail Strips WHAT IS ohora? ohoraoffers semi-cure gel nails made of real liquid gel but only cured by 60% in advance to be flexible and wearable for all nail shapes and sizes. Upon curing the remaining...
$42.00 $37.80
-10%
New
[Gel Nail Strips]
Witch's Potion
$42.00 $37.80
Witch's Potion
Fall exclusive bundle.  Includes:  N  Depper N Mystic N Potion TYPE: Gel Nail Strips WHAT IS ohora? ohoraoffers semi-cure gel nails made of real liquid gel but only cured by 60% in advance to be flexible and wearable for all nail shapes and sizes. Upon curing the remaining 40%, the gel...
$42.00 $37.80
-10%
[Gel Nail Strips]
Day of the Dead
$42.00 $37.80
Day of the Dead
Fall exclusive bundle.  Includes:  N Watermelon  N Gradient N Arles's Night TYPE:Gel Nail Strips WHAT IS ohora? ohoraoffers semi-cure gel nails made of real liquid gel but only cured by 60% in advance to be flexible and wearable for all nail shapes and sizes. Upon curing the remaining 40%, the gel will...
$42.00 $37.80
-10%
New
[Gel Nail Strips]
Vintage 50s
$42.00 $37.80
Vintage 50s
Fall exclusive bundle.  Includes:  N Sally N Molly N Retro Times TYPE:Gel Nail Strips WHAT IS ohora? ohoraoffers semi-cure gel nails made of real liquid gel but only cured by 60% in advance to be flexible and wearable for all nail shapes and sizes. Upon curing the remaining 40%, the gel will...
$42.00 $37.80
-5%
New
[Gel Nail Strips]
Sweater Weather
$42.00 $39.90
Sweater Weather
Fall exclusive bundle.  Includes:  N Voyage N Checklist N Lilac Dawn TYPE:Gel Nail Strips WHAT IS ohora? ohoraoffers semi-cure gel nails made of real liquid gel but only cured by 60% in advance to be flexible and wearable for all nail shapes and sizes. Upon curing the remaining 40%,...
$42.00 $39.90
-10%
New
[Gel Nail Strips]
Vintage 20s
$39.50 $35.55
Vintage 20s
Fall exclusive bundle.  Includes:  N Basic Nails No.3 N Chiffon N Chandelier TYPE:Gel Nail Strips WHAT IS ohora? ohoraoffers semi-cure gel nails made of real liquid gel but only cured by 60% in advance to be flexible and wearable for all nail shapes and sizes. Upon curing the remaining...
$39.50 $35.55
-10%
Sold Out
New
[Gel Nail Strips]
Wonderland
$42.00 $37.80
Wonderland
Fall exclusive bundle.  Includes:  N Lullaby N Picnic N Merry-go-round TYPE:Gel Nail Strips WHAT IS ohora? ohoraoffers semi-cure gel nails made of real liquid gel but only cured by 60% in advance to be flexible and wearable for all nail shapes and sizes. Upon curing the remaining 40%, the gel will...
$42.00 $37.80
You have successfully subscribed!
This email has been registered