Premium nails with a pearl gem accent. A simple yet sophisticated design that accents with its elegant pearl gem, pink syrup color that complements all skin tones, and gold polka dot pattern that adds cuteness - a design that's perfect for a lovely look.
TYPE: Gel Nail Strips
WHAT IS ohora?
ohora offers semi-cure gel nails made of real liquid gel but only cured by 60% in advance to be flexible and wearable for all nail shapes and sizes. Upon curing the remaining 40%, the gel will completely harden and last as if they were done by a professional nail salon.
- 30 Strips (16 solid & 14 accents) in 10 different sizes
- 2 Prep Pads & 1 Nail File & 1 Wooden Stick
- Waterproof Wear that Lasts up to 14 Days
- Stretchable & Flexible to Fit All Sizes
- Easy Application & Removal
All our products are available to be shipped via DHL
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS US $80+
Shipping costs depend on the weight (and size) of your order, your destination. You can determine prices by using the shipping calculator on shopping cart page.
At this time we ship to the countries with the following: Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, and the United States. For customers living in countries where our products are currently not available to be shipped, we are preparing to ship the items to them soon. So, please wait for a while.
TAXES AND CUSTOMS
** Import duties and fees, taxes and any other charges and fees are the responsibility of the customer.
NOTICE: We, unfortunately, don't ship the items to APO/FPO/DPO (Army Post Office/Fleet Post Office/Diplomatic Post Office) addresses.
- pearl accent
- ohora lamp
- gel topcoat
Soft & cute beauty!!
soft beauty! love this pink and the pearl accent is so cute!!
Love this set. Elegant and soft, especially love the pearls.
My daughter and I both love the soft color and the pearl ascent.
Cute and simple
this is so good for daily. cute and simple. I will buy this one again!! high recommend item.
I did not apply top coat to the pearl piece which may have contributed to it not lasting long enough. Love the pearl piece though, the pink color, however, did not stand out much from my hands. If you like subtle nail polish, this is it.