N Basic Nails No.1
A simplistic style, the Basic Nails No.1. This design was inspired by lips stained with Marsala color.
TYPE: Gel Nail Strips
- 30 Strips (16 solid & 14 accents) in 10 different sizes
- 2 Prep Pads & 1 Nail File & 1 Wooden Stick
Wash your hands before removing oil and moisture from the nail surface with the prep pad.
STEP 02. Choose Your Semi-cured Gel Nail Strip Size
Choose the size that best fits your nail size. You can stretch the semi-cured gel nail strip to fit your nail.
STEP 03. Apply Semi-cured Gel Nail Strips
Peel off the strip by grabbing the outer tip of the strip (not the inner tip labeled ‘Cuticle Line’). Be sure to place the strip slightly apart from your cuticle line.
STEP 04. Firmly Press Semi-cured Gel Nail Strips
Begin applying pressure in the direction from the cuticle line to the outer tip, leaving no space for hair to get caught between the nail surface and strip.
STEP 05. File Semi-cured Gel Nail Strips
File the outer tip of the strip.
* Please note that overcuring may cause early chipping and cracking.
STEP 06. Cure Semi-cured Gel Nail Strips
Cure your strips 2-3 times with ohora’s UV Gel Lamp. If you feel the strips require additional curing, do so 2-3 more times.
More Details : ohora How to & Tips
• Stretchable strips for all nail shapes & sizes
• C-curved strips designed in the shape of our natural nail beds
• Easy application & minimal damage to nails during removal
• Toxin-free & safety certified strips
Why VANITY TABLE?
Ratings & Reviews
Great for first-timers!
Good starting set for people new to the ohora system
Basic But Unique
Love the ombré
These nails are like a Tequila Sunrise on your fingers. It’s a subtle coral to opaque yellow gradient that is very flattering. I get compliments on the daily! These were super easy to apply and stretch to match my nail sizes. New favorite from Ohora.