FINGER SUIT Base Coat
FINGER SUIT Base Coat creates a thin, protective layer that minimizes any nail damages when removing the press-on nails. The silky and smooth texture allows you to easily apply an even layer. With its 1-minute drying time, the application is quick and easy.
Quick & Easy
Silky formula dries up within 1-minute. With a delicate brush, you can easily apply the formula onto your nails
Base Coat contains biotin and protein that will make your nails healthier
How to Apply
STEP 01. PREP
• Wash your hands with soap, and completely dry.
• Thoroughly wipe nails with the prep pad.
(Do not skip this part!)
*Buff your nail plates with an enclosed nail file before wiping them for better adhesion!
STEP 02. APPLY BASE COAT
• Choose a tip that is a little smaller than the actual nail size.
• Remove the clear film and apply the tip.
How to Remove
STEP 01. APPLY REMOVER
• Apply 1-2 drops of FINGER SUIT Easy-off Remover into the gaps between the press-on tip and your nail.
• Gently peel off the whole tip using the wooden stick.
STEP 02. REMOVE BASE COAT
• Soak a cotton pad with acetone and remove the base coat.
Tips from the crew
• Putting an excessive amount of base coat could result in longer drying time, and reduced adhesion of the press-on nails.
• Take off an excess amount of base coat on the opening of the bottle and apply a thin layer on your nails.
• After removing the press-on nails, there might be some residue of the adhesive on your nails. This happens because the base coat is supposed to work as a protective layer that prevents your nails from coming in direct contact with the adhesive on the press-on nails.
• Hence, if there is still some residue left, use 1-2 drops of FINGER SUIT Easy-off Remover to completely clean your nails.
FINGER SUIT Starter Kit
FINGER SUIT Easy-off Remover Kit