How to Use & Tips
FINGER SUIT press-on nails
FINGER SUIT press-on nail is designed for easy application and removal.
Treat yourself to our best quality products and switch up your mood.
FINGER SUIT Base Coat
WHY FINGER SUIT BASE COAT?
• FINGER SUIT Base Coat creates a thin, protective layer that minimizes any nail damages when removing the press-on nails.
• It contains biotin and protein that will nourish your nails.
• The optimal silky and smooth texture of the base coat allows for easy application of a thin, even layer.
• With its 1-minute drying time, it is quick and easy to use.
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 01. PREP
• Wash hands with soap and water. Let them completely dry.
• Thoroughly wipe nails with the prep pad.
STEP 02. APPLY BASE COAT
• Apply 1-2 coats of FINGER SUIT Base Coat.
• Let it dry for 1-2 minutes until it's completely dry.
Putting an excessive amount of base coat could result in longer drying time, and reduced adhesion of the press-on nails.
Take off excess amount of base coat on the opening of the bottle and apply a thin layer on your nails.
HOW TO REMOVE
STEP 1. APPLY REMOVER
• Apply 1-2 drops of FINGER SUIT Easy-off Remover into the gaps between the press-on tip and your nail.
• Gently peel off the whole tip using the wooden stick.
After removing the press-on nails, there might be some residue of the adhesive on your nails. This happens because the base coat is supposed to work as a protective layer that prevents your nails from coming in direct contact with the adhesive on the press-on nails.
Hence, if there is still some residue left, use 1-2 drops of FINGER SUIT Easy-off Remover to completely clean your nails.
STEP 2. REMOVE THE BASE COAT
• Soak a cotton pad with acetone and remove the base coat.