Have you ever set your hair only to see it weighing down in less than an hour? Have you ever come across a hair spray that makes your hair crispy?
YURICA hair shield is here to save the day! Discover our game-changing hair shield and secure your perfect hair style for a day!
- After doing your hair lock your volume & curls
- Keeping the bangs in the sweaty summer or windy winter
- Who needs to keep their neat hair style without baby hair & flyaways
- Perfect Ponytail style without frizzy hairs
- Long lasting formula will hold your hair all day, lock in your hair style from everything - rain, sweat and oil!
- Hair Shield gives a silky and shiny finishing touch to your style.
- Can be used for ALL hair types
- Our versatile formula will hold your hair without any spray residue
- Various botanical oil extracts included: argan kernel oil, pea extracts and camellia seed oil
1. Long lasting hair volume booster
2. Natural and smooth look
3. Strong hold yet lightweight
4. Pleasant white musk fragrance
1. Apply to dry hair after styling.
2. Spray the product 1~2 times while keeping a distance of 15~20 cm (5.9 ~ 7.9 inches)
3. Use a small hair styling comb to give a natural volume.
4. If you want an extra volume, blow dry into the root of your hair and apply the spray for one more time.
SD Alcohol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Water (Aqua), Aminomethyl Propanol, Flavor (Linalool, Coumarin, Limonene), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Potassium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Dilauramidoglutamide Lysine, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol
Buy on VANITY TABLE
Ratings & Reviews
This is my first time using the products. I’m excited to try them out, to see how they will look on me and how they will enhance my looks and my clothes, and make me feel and look beautiful. I look forward to receiving my package or packages.
Doesn’t work as advertised, whatsoever
This product didn’t set my make up at all (and I don’t wear very much to begin with), it did not mattify my skin even a little bit, and it seemed to do next to nothing. I used it for several days and compared it to other products, and I’m confident in saying that Face Shield is absolutely not worth the money.