Green Marble Mix
The finest collection of green marble nail designs.
- N Merony
- N Vintage Quince
- N Mute
TYPE: Gel Nail Strips
WHAT IS ohora?
ohora offers semi-cure gel nails made of real liquid gel but only cured by 60% in advance to be flexible and wearable for all nail shapes and sizes. Upon curing the remaining 40%, the gel will completely harden and last as if they were done by a professional nail salon.
INCLUDES (in each box)
- 30 Strips (16 solid & 14 accents) in 10 different sizes
- 2 Prep Pads & 1 Nail File & 1 Wooden Stick
- Waterproof Wear that Lasts up to 14 Days
- Stretchable & Flexible to Fit All Sizes
- Easy Application & Removal
Wash your hands before removing oil and moisture from the nail surface with the prep pad.
STEP 02. Choose Your Semi-cured Gel Nail Strip Size
Choose the size that best fits your nail size. You can stretch the semi-cured gel nail strip to fit your nail.
STEP 03. Apply Semi-cured Gel Nail Strips
Peel off the strip by grabbing the outer tip of the strip (not the inner tip labeled ‘Cuticle Line’). Be sure to place the strip slightly apart from your cuticle line.
STEP 04. Firmly Press Semi-cured Gel Nail Strips
Begin applying pressure in the direction from the cuticle line to the outer tip, leaving no space for hair to get caught between the nail surface and strip.
STEP 05. File Semi-cured Gel Nail Strips
File the outer tip of the strip.
* Please note that overcuring may cause early chipping and cracking.
STEP 06. Cure Semi-cured Gel Nail Strips
Cure your strips 2-3 times with ohora’s UV Gel Lamp. If you feel the strips require additional curing, do so 2-3 more times.
More Details : ohora How to & Tips
• Stretchable strips for all nail shapes & sizes
• C-curved strips designed in the shape of our natural nail beds
• Easy application & minimal damage to nails during removal
• Toxin-free & safety certified strips
Why VANITY TABLE?
Ratings & Reviews
love the designs
I am in love
I love Ohora's design and durability. They help my natural nails grow longer and stronger. Ohora's nail quality is the best I have used so far! I like the design and color choices they offer. I have purchased from Ohora 4 times! I just can't get enough of their nails :D