Nails added with crystal gems on top of a nude pink base. A trendy design that flawlessly blends lovely hues, gem placements, and brilliant crystals.
- 40 Press-on Nails
- 2 Prep Pads & 1 Nail File & 1 Wooden Stick
- Instruction Manual
Wipe nails with the prep pad to ensure your nails are clean and dry for better adhesion.
STEP 2. Remove protective film
Remove the protective film and press down the nail tip in the correct direction.
· When you are in between sizes, using a smaller size is recommended.
· Using a bigger size could affect the longevity of the adhesion. How to remove : Applying a few drops of remover on the sides before removal will minimize nail damage.
Do not force the nails off as it may cause nail damage.
More Details : FINGER SUIT How to & Tips
• Glue-free with No Dry Time!
• Natural & Comfortable Wear
• Instant Application
• Cruelty-free & Toxin-free
About FINGER SUIT
Buy on VANITY TABLE
Ratings & Reviews
Do not buy
Absolute trash! I thought I would try the Finger Suit nails out because I really love the Ohara semi-cured nails, but these are just a waste of money. These do not fully stick on the surface of your nails. If you have any curvature to the surface of your nail, they will only stick to half of your nail. If you try to open anything with them i.e., the box it comes in, they pull off your nails. The adhesive isn't fully on the cuticle side, so they pull off really easily from the back. It's very unfortunate since the designs are quite nice. I would only recommend these for one-day use for a photoshoot or a short event.