Pro Easy Peel Remover (1ea)
ohora Pro Easy Peel Remover is a hypoallergenic remover for semicure gel nail which not only will help you to remove nails easier, but also will minimize the nail damage.
Our easy peel remover contains active ingredients for keeping your nail healthy. After use, you will experience a strong moist finish without bleaching and drying out. Dropper for remover will let you apply remover in more hygienic and convenient way.
* ohora Pro Easy Peel Remover has been specifically formulated to remove ohora semicure gel nails.
It performs best with the ohora semicure gel nails and may not show the same performance in removing other types of nail products including gel, tips and regular polish.
WHAT IS ohora?
ohora offers semi-cure gel nails made of real liquid gel but only cured by 60% in advance to be flexible and wearable for all nail shapes and sizes. Upon curing the remaining 40%, the gel will completely harden and last as if they were done by a professional nail salon.
1. Easy Removal - Minimizing damage on your nails by gently removing semicure gels.
2. Moisture Care - Moisturizing with natural ingredients that strengthen and nourish your nail.
3. Easy Application - Hygienic and convenient application with a dropper type of applicator.
"Propylene Carbonate, WATER, ethanol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Panthenol, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Copper Tripeptide-1, Benzyl salicylate, fragrance, Linalool, Limonene"
[Step 01. Remove the sealed lid]
1. Remove the sealed lid by using the cap as a lever to remove it easily.
2. Attach the dropper tip to the bottle container hole. Press hard until you hear a clicking sound.
* Store the dropper with bottle container and keep the lid closed. Volatilization of the contents may occur due to the specific ingredient.
[Step 02. Remove ohora gently]
1. Apply 1-2 drops of the Pro Easy Peel Remover to the edge of your nail and toenail. And gently push the edge of semicure gel with a wood stick.
2. By applying little by little of the Pro Easy Peel Remover through the gap between nail and semicure gel, you will be able to remove the semicure gel more gently and smoothly.
All our products are available to be shipped via DHL
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS US $80+
Shipping costs depend on the weight (and size) of your order, your destination. You can determine prices by using the shipping calculator on shopping cart page.
At this time we ship to the countries with the following: Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, and the United States. For customers living countries where our products are currently not available to be shipped, we are preparing to ship the items to them soon.
TAXES AND CUSTOMS
** Import duties and fees, taxes and any other charges and fees are the responsibility of the customer.
NOTICE: We, unfortunately, don't ship the items to APO/FPO/DPO (Army Post Office/Fleet Post Office/Diplomatic Post Office) addresses.
I gave 1 star only because I have not needed to use this product. Once the cured nail stickers wear off, they are very easy to remove in the shower due to the humidity. I bought this product wanting to ensure that my nail beds remained healthy but so far I haven't needed to even use it.
Works great! And don't have to deal with the smell of acetone.
The product itself works great and makes it super easy to take the gel off, but the bottle leaks!
I love this polish remover for removing my ohora gel strips. It is much more gentle on my nails and actually moisturizes the cuticle, rather than just drying it out like most removers do. Additionally, it doesn't have a strong chemical smell or an overly floral smell; it's more of a pleasant sweet scent. The dropper makes it easy to control how much is added, so even though it might seem expensive, you're not having to soak cotton balls in the remover to use it. I apply a few drops to my cuticle where the gel strip meets the nail, let it soak, then push a little to lift off the gel. I then add a few more drops to allow them to soak between the gel and the nail, and then I remove the strip completely. My only minor complaint is that removing the inner cap of the bottle is a bit difficult, but if it means it doesn't leak during shipment I can't be too upset.