- ohora Pro Glossy Top Gel seals the semicure nail for long-lasting wear
- ohora Pro Easy Peel Remover removes the semicure nail with ease & without damaging your natural nail
ohora Pro Glossy Top Gel
STEP 2. Cure 2-3 times with the ohora UV Gel Lamp - if the nails are not hard enough, cure an additional 2-3 times.
* ohora Pro Glossy Top Gel doesn?™t need to be wiped off after curing as no uncured gel will be left.
** Please note that overcuring may cause early chipping and cracking.
[Tips for gem nails]
Type 1. Basic Rounded-Shaped Gems
- Apply top gel around the gems ONLY. When the top gel covers the surface of gems, the shine of the gems will disappear.
Type 2. Rectangle-Shaped Gems
- Apply top gel on the rectangle-shaped gem to make it last longer.
Type 3. Pearl Gems - Apply top gel over all parts of the pearl gems. The subtle gloss of pearl will last longer with our glossy top gel.
ohora Pro Easy Peel Remover
1. Remove the sealed lid by using the cap as a lever to remove it easily.
2. Attach the dropper tip to the bottle container hole. Press hard until you hear a clicking sound.
* Store the dropper with the bottle container and keep the lid closed. Volatilization of the contents may occur due to the specific ingredient.
1. Apply 1-2 drops of the Pro Easy Peel Remover to the edge of your nail and toenail. And gently push the edge of semicure gel with a wood stick.
2. By applying little by little of the Pro Easy Peel Remover through the gap between nail and semicure gel, you will be able to remove the semicure gel more gently and smoothly.
More Details : ohora How to & Tips
1. ohora Pro Glossy Top Gel makes the semicure nail stick for long-lasting wear
2. ohora Pro Easy Peel Remover removes the semicure nail with ease & without damaging your natural nail
"Di-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Hema, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone"
ohora Pro Easy Peel Remover
"Propylene Carbonate, WATER, ethanol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Panthenol, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Copper Tripeptide-1, Benzyl salicylate, fragrance, Linalool, Limonene"
Buy on VANITY TABLE
Ratings & Reviews
Really helps to clean up the nails for a clean application and makes the polish last a while too.
Worth it for the top coat
The gel top coat is a must have, but the gel nails typically peel off pretty easily without the gel remover
A must have!
I want to start off the correct way and hot this kit, you need it!! The bottles are large and everything is there for you.
Made them last!
The top coat is essential to keeping the nails on longer, it also provides additional shine, shine, shine!
I love this so much
This is such a cute color, I would totally recommend getting this one. And the quality was amazing. I will definitely be using this brand from now on. And the process was super easy to do and understand and did not ruin my original nail bed.