The Lasting Wear
- Pro Nail Primer acts as a protective layer between the natural nail and semicure gel nail, nourishing, moisturizing, and minimizing damage on the natural nail
- Pro Glossy Top Gel seals the semicure nail for long-lasting wear
- Pro Loose Skin Remover gently removes cuticles on the natural nail's surface for optimal adhesion of the semicure nail
1. Pro Nail Primer acts as a protective layer between the natural nail and semicure gel nail, nourishing, moisturizing, and minimizing damage on the natural nail
2. Pro Glossy Top Gel makes the semicure nail stick for long-lasting wear
3. Pro Loose Skin Remover gently removes cuticles on the natural nail's surface for optimal adhesion of the semicure nail
ohora Pro Nail Primer
Remove excess oil and moisture on the nails with the prep pad and apply 1 coat of the ohora Pro Nail Primer on the center of your nail.
*Do not put excessive amount of the primer as it could cause the semicure gel nail to fall off more easily.
After drying the primer completely, apply the semicure gel nail and cure.
*Do not wipe the natural nails with the prep pad after applying the primer.
STEP 2. Remove
Remove the semicure gel nails using the ohora Long Wood Stick and ohora Easy Peel Remover.
ohora Pro Glossy Top Gel
STEP 2. Cure 2-3 times with the ohora UV Gel Lamp - if the nails are not hard enough, cure an additional 2-3 times.
* ohora Pro Glossy Top Gel doesn’t need to be wiped off after curing as no uncured gel will be left.
** Please note that overcuring may cause early chipping and cracking.
[Tips for gem nails]
Type 1. Basic Rounded-Shaped Gems
- Apply top gel around the gems ONLY. When the top gel covers the surface of gems, the shine of the gems will disappear.
Type 2. Rectangle-Shaped Gems
- Apply top gel on the rectangle-shaped gem to make it last longer.
Type 3. Pearl Gems - Apply top gel over all parts of the pearl gems. The subtle gloss of pearl will last longer with our glossy top gel.
ohora Pro Loose Skin Remover
- Apply enough amount of the remover on the cuticle line using the curve of the applicator.
STEP 2. Pushing out all dead skin cells
- After 5-10 sec later, remove all dead skin cells softly pushing out.
*Please do not leave the remover more than 10 sec, otherwise it may cause damages and stimulation on the nail surface and nail skin.
STEP 3. After care
- Wipe out left dead skin cells on the surface, and wash it off with running water.
thanol, purified water, acrylate/octylacrylamide copolymer, amino methyl propanol, butylene glycol, glycerin, 1,2-hexanediol, ethylhexylglycerin, glycine, methionine, alanine, serine, glutamic acid, algonine, glyceride, glyceride
Buy on VANITY TABLE
Ratings & Reviews
- gel nail
Just what I needed
Great set to get you started using Ohora gel nails
Absolutely worth it
Absolutely useful to get better results and make theels last longer. Beginner friendly and make the end result look professional.
Really good for protecting my nails by using primer. Glossy top gel is also good .
Last a long time
Keeps my nails looking fresh, shiny and chip free
Pro loose skin comes with pointed applicator that makes it easy to effectively remove dead skin. Make sure you apply top gel on top of your cured gel nail - it helps to fill the gap between the gel nail and cuticle.