Makeup Brush Cleaner & Dryer
Cleaning brushes is a chore we all dread. However, with YURICA's Perfect Brush Cleaner, it's no longer a problem! YURICA's Perfect Brush Cleaner will not only wash away makeup build-up on your brushes but also dry it.
Easy to use:
Simply put your brush into the spinner and turn it on. The brush cleaner will have it washed in a few seconds! The powerful spinning of the cleaner will effectively remove residue from your brush bristles. Once you are done washing your brushes, spin it to dry it. In a matter of 30 times, your brushes will become brand new and ready for use.
Goodbye cakey Makeup!
This effective and efficient brush cleaner will help you apply your makeup smoothly.
Say No to Germs!
No need to leave your makeup brushes wet after cleaning! Use YURICA's Perfect Brush Cleaner to clean and dry your brushes more hygienically.
1. Remove the oil of eyebrows with cotton pads or cotton buds.
2. Put a right stencil kit that fits over your brows and draw it evenly.
3. After done with drawing, please leave it an hour to dry on average; if you want your brows darker, dry it about two hours.
4. 11 holders included in order to fit all kinds of brush size.
5. Easy to use.
1. Choose a brush holder that fits your brush, and put your brush into the round hole.
2. Connect the brush with the brush holder
3. Pour YURICA perfect brush cleanser inside the container and dilute the cleanser with lukewarm water.
In order to maximize the cleansing capacity, please use lukewarm water 39.2°F-95°F (4°C-35°C).
Hot water (over 65°C) (over 149°F / including hot water from water purifier) can hinder the cleansing capacity or deform the product.
Therefore, please avoid using hot water.
* Recommended quantity of usage
How much should I use?
1) small brush (for lip & eye): 180ml of lukewarm water + 30ml of cleanser
2) big brush (blush & foundation): 300ml of lukewarm water + 50ml of cleanser
4. Shake the cleanser up and down to wash the brush completely
5. Rinse your brush thoroughly with clean water
6. Place your brush into the cleansing container and remove the moisture
(Please dry the brush inside the cleansing container in order to avoid water splashing)
Buy on VANITY TABLE
Ratings & Reviews
Does not work
First off, the motor part broke before I could even try it. While putting in the battery, I noticed that the lid keeps popping open, and a little piece of plastic fell off. Looks like this piece is supposed to keep the lid closed but somehow it broke and I need to find another way to keep it holding down so the electrodes will stay in contact with batteries. It is a bummer but not a huge deal since I could just tape the lid and it seems to work fine. The real issue is that once silicone brush holder is put on the motor, it stops working. It's not even a matter of whether the correct brush size is used for the holder, because I tried putting on the pink silicone holder with and without brush, and the problem still persists in both cases even without brushes. I've tried putting on the different sizes of the silicone brush holders and only a few of the biggest sizes seems to work, while the others are not turning at all or very slowly. (Attaching videos, turn on the sounds and you can hear the difference.) Overall, very disappointing.
Motor can be tricky
Works well when it works but sometimes you have to unplug and plug the holder into the rotator part a few times for it to work. I dont know if i got a defective one but every 3rd brush, the you'll hear the sound but nothing is moving. Also small consealer brushes don't get cleaned with this. Otherwise excellent product and the cleanser liquid is amazing!
Dear customer, Thank you for taking your precious time out of a day to give us a feedback. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We highly suggest you to check the exact diameter on each rubber holder before installing it as the issue that you mentioned occurs when the rubber holder doesn't fit accurately to the brush. So, please make sure that you are using the right one unless, it can cause a serious damage on both of the brush and the device. We hope this information is helpful for solving the issue. As always, we would love to communicate with you about any questions or concerns via email so please do not hesitate to contact us by email@example.com Again, thank you for reaching out to us. We appreciate it. Sincerely, VANITY TABLE customer support team
Love this product
Feel very clean after I use this on my brushes..!
Makeup Brush Cleaning Kit
Makeup Brush Cleaning Kit